Thursday, July 29, 2010

Another Week

Another week has gone by. I'll be 25 weeks tomorrow! Just 13-14 weeks left of pregnancy :-) I can't wait to meet our Grace.


James definitely felt Grace kick this week. She kicked him hard, twice. It was so exciting! I'm glad he was able to finally feel her. I pretty much feel her throughout the day, every day. I do get a little nervous sometimes when I haven't felt her in a long time. But, I'm working on my non-nervous side and try not to give into that.


James's parents have ordered our crib and changing table (so generous of them)--and I'm so excited for it to get to our house. I think once the room is painted (which should be done the 2nd week of August while we are both on vacation) and the crib gets set up--this is going to feel so real! I also can't wait for our showers--the first one is August 28th and then we have another Labor Day weekend in Maryland. So much to look forward to :-)


This weekend the weather is supposed to be more manageable. The plan is to finish working in our back yard. It kind of got away from us with all the summer heat and pregnancy things. We would like to maybe have a cook out or something this summer, but our yard has been less than attractive. We finally tore out most of the crazy plantings the old owners had...and we had to cut down half of our poor tree.
As you can see, I think more was on the ground than left on the tree. Plus that tree left thousands of tiny hard apples all over our yard when those branches came down. So it's like walking on marbles in our yard--safe! So much of our time has been to picking up apples. So, maybe after this weekend our yard will be presentable and we can have people over eventually :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment