Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Decorating Mode

Grace's room is the only room that we have left in the house that hasn't been painted since we've moved in. We weren't using it for anything and although small, it was going to be a lot of work--the previous owners had a 9 year old daughter who really liked pink and flowers...the room is an explosion of bright pink with flower stencils...a blue ceiling and even flowers painted on the ceiling fan! So, we are going to tackle the room next week while we are on vacation.
I have been picking up some decorations here and there though :-) I ordered the wall decals shown on a previous post...I found some very cute things on clearance at Joanne Fabrics (they have the best clearances). And we had purchased letters to spell out her name and I made this last night!

I was watching the bachelorette finale as I painted :-)

and the finished product!
















No comments:

Post a Comment