Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Quick Update

Just a quick update...

Our bathroom plumbing issues were taken care of Friday, Aug 20th. My mom's boyfriend, Rob, was a hero and was able to fix it without taking down the ceiling--what a blessing! So thankful he was able to save the day :-)

Even though I'm not in res life anymore, I am super busy at the moment. I just have 2 days of training with my judicial board reps, but I've been presenting at multiple other trainings this month. Plus baby brain and prepping for training do not go well together and I put a lot off until the end...so I'm frantically trying to prepare for the training tomorrow now.

This weekend is our first baby shower and I am so excited!! I've waited for a baby shower for so long and can't wait to celebrate our Grace with friends and family.

All else seems to be going well....movement has been constantly on my mind...is she moving enough? is she convulsing?? I'm hoping by next week she'll be more consistent. I still feel her multiple times a day so I'm just trying not to worry about it. I'm tired of worrying about everything.

I'm 28w 5d....life is good :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment