Thursday, July 22, 2010

24 Weeks (well...23w6d)

Here's the newest baby bump. And, I'm wearing my first pair of maternity pants! I've been living in yoga pants and the rubber band trick on my regular pants thus far.


Nothing is too new with the pregnancy. I'm starting to get some lower back pain if I'm on my feet for a while....and my hips have been hurting the past couple of days...probaby round ligament pain.

Tonight is our first class at the hospital :-) It's a baby basics class. So, we get to play with dolls. Hopefully it won't be weird if I take photos...who doesn't want to see a photo of James putting a diaper on a doll!

Our first growth ultra sound is scheduled for Monday August 9th...I'll be 26 weeks. James and I have that week off of work. So, we'll go to the ultra sound in the morning and then we are driving up to Oglebay for 2 nights. We'll do some swimming...probably get a couples massage. Then the rest of the week we will work on Gracie's room.

We've also made plans to visit James's family in Maryland for Lab0r Day weekend. They are kind enough to throw us a baby shower while we are there. That will also be a nice time to see many people we haven't seen in a couple of years (it's been 2 years since our last visit). We are also getting a 3D ultra sound while we are there. They don't offer them here as part of regular ultra sound screening...so we are going to a for-entertainment-only type place while we are there. It will be nice to share that experience with James's mom and dad too.

No comments:

Post a Comment