Friday, June 11, 2010

One More Day

One more day to our big ultra sound! We are so praying for a perfectly healthy baby. I think I've been feeling movements here and there...so that is a good sign :-) They ultra sound tech will scan all of the organs and check for abnormalities; so, we will get a good sense if everything is going well. And the Big News...BOY or GIRL!! I don't really have a guess. At the beginning I was leaning towards thinking it was a boy, but then lately I've been thinking it's a girl. But, I have a lot of people in my life who want a girl...so I don't know if I'm influenced by them :-/ Hopefully by this time tomorrow, we will know :-)

We are also going out the Babies R Us tomorrow to look at some cribs and start a registry. Yay fun stuff!

I was also looking at our hospital's web site today and scheduled our birthing center tour. It's not until September, but I thought it was fun to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment