Thursday, June 17, 2010

Gracie Grace

I've taken to calling her Gracie Grace...no idea why. Before we knew, we would ask her..."are you a Gracie Grace or a Pauly Paul." Paul was going to be the name for a boy baby. So anyways, she's a Gracie Grace.

I've been pretty tired lately. Well, I've been tired for the last 18 weeks or so, but a good friend's mother has been in the ICU and we've been spending time at the hospital. It's emotionally draining as well. Her mother past away this morning. I'm sad for my friend, and I'm sad because I'll miss her too.

I'm also going to have a specialized ultra sound on the baby called a fetal echocardiogram. I have it scheduled for next Friday (June 25). All of the regular ultra sounds have been normal, so we are praying this one is too. It will be neat to watch her heart really close up.

A regular monthly ob appointment is this Friday as well. My life is turning into a series of appointments.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to parenthood my friend... one appointment after another... at least for the first year and then they slow down... it won't get better for a while :)

    ReplyDelete