Monday, September 27, 2010

Another weekend gone...

With James working 2 jobs now (both Monday thru Friday), our weekends are filled with to do list items and trying to get some sleep. I'm so thankful to have a husband dedicated to our family who would take a second job to help support us though! Grace and I are blessed :-)

We did get some reorganizing done...and some shopping done. We finally got a mattress for Grace's crib. I was waiting for a good coupon or sale and a good coupon came along which wasn't good until this weekend. I'm not sure why crib mattresses have such a weird price range. Either they are cheap or pricey---not really an in between set. We had previously purchased a somewhat inexpensive one that had good reviews, but it was too small for our crib (even though it claimed to be standard crib size) so we had to return it. So, we finally got to put our crib bedding on! It makes the room look so much more complete :-) The bedding, I also had a coupon for and we made a trip to babies r us to get the one from our registry. Then when we were walking to the back of the store to the bedding section, we walked by a clearance section--and there was my bedding! They were selling the one they had on display. So I opened the package and went through all of the pieces--all accounted for, no stains or damage... So, between the clearance price and my coupon, I got quite the good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment