Friday, September 3, 2010

30 weeks!

Can't believe I'm in the final countdown! This seemed so far away before! In under 9 weeks we should be holding our Grace :-) 5 years of prayers, hopes, wishes....coming true in 2 months. It's overwhelming.

We've had a busy week of trying to do some final touches in Gracie's room so we can start moving in all of her new gear and getting organized. We haven't been as successful as we would have liked to be, but we've made some headway. James started his 2nd job this week too. So far, after 1 day, he likes it :-) Tonight we leave for Maryland to spend some time with that side of the family celebrating the pending arrival of Grace. We'll have a 3D/4D ultra sound and also a baby shower. Can't wait to see everyone!

Before we leave tonight, we'll make an attempt at getting the house in order so it's not too bad when we come back and move in even more of Grace's stuff. I also have an ob appointment before we leave.

Then when we return on Monday, we really need to get to bed early because we have a 6:45am growth scan on Gracie (yawn....that's so early)! We are trying to save our vacation time though, so we should both be able to get to work on time. Then Tuesday evening we have our hospital tour. I'll definetly sleep well on Tuesday night after these long days I have ahead.
On that note, the 3rd trimester issues are beginning....not as bad as I've read that some women get. And, don't get me wrong--I'd go through anything to have Grace at the end :-) But, I am super exhuasted--I think worse than I was at the beginning of the pregnancy. And, I am in a lot of pain when I try to roll over in bed or anything. I've also had some swelling of my feet--but it's been very little. But, I'll never complain about being pregnant....I love that I'm pregant.


Here is the 30w bump update....pretty pregnant.


So, in my next update I should have lots to discuss--2 ultra sounds...growth scan numbers....baby shower #2....hospital tour....

No comments:

Post a Comment