Monday, January 10, 2011

Week 2 at Work

Below is your late Christmas photo of our new version of the Cooper Family.
So, last week wasn't too bad. It was a short week, only 3 days, but it went much better than I thought. I'm feeling pretty ok about leaving Grace with James. I do have my moments of anxiety when I quickly call to make sure all is well at home or ask if James remembered to give her her medicine. The harder parts have been when I get home. Grace will seem happy to see me at first, but then she'll get quite angry at me. And, then I realize how much I miss her during the day and get sad. The first 2 nights she would fuss and fuss and just want to nurse. She was eating so much she would just start spitting up. It was hard on both of us. But then on Friday, she was so good. I hope I get that version of Grace this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment