Monday, December 6, 2010

No Sleep

I promise one day I'll actually update this regularly. Unfortunately, Grace does not sleep at night and my days are a fog of trying to keep the Cooper household running...my amazing husband is gone working 16 hours a day to support us....and so during the week, it's all me.
Our computer is in the basement...and I don't come down here too often to get on it.

So....some quick updates. Grace seems to have some acid reflux. We started her on medication Friday evening for it...hopefully she'll feel better soon and be more willing to sleep soon. They weighed her at the pediatrician's office and she's up to 9 lbs 6 oz. Wow. The doctor said she is doing great. She was one month old yesterday. We also made it to our first church service as a family yesterday. Grace slept through most of it, but I think she liked it :-) We also visited Santa this weekend...Grace slept through that as well. And we got Christmas photos done....she was awake and had her diva moments through that one.

I'm struggling a bit. I've never been one that did well on little sleep...nor do I like napping. So, life's a struggle at the moment. Grace is a bit high maintenance. But, we'll make it through.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! you will make it. Right now, sleep when she sleeps during the day! Who cares what your house looks like! SLEEP!

    ReplyDelete